What is Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club?
- A progressive dental educational model for dentists, dental specialists and their teams that runs from June 1st to May 31st that emphasizes interdisciplinary comprehensive care
- A dental study club providing high quality programming designed to enhance professional growth and development
- A unique educational forum combining didactic and clinical sessions in a small group setting; dedicated to excellence and higher quality patient care
- A program providing affordable local programming which features:
- Progressive dental education in a relaxed environment
- Nationally renowned and local speakers
- Personal and professional growth
What Makes Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club Unique?
- Offers a structured stepwise approach to continuing dental education
- Offers mentoring programs and personalizes the education process
- Affords general dentists ongoing interaction with dental specialists
- Involves staff sessions to enhance team building and practice growth
Scheduled Meetings 2019-2020:
Tuesday, October 8th Case Presentations
Tuesday, February 11th Case Presentations | 6:00pm-8:00pm | Hotel Julien Dubuque
Friday, April 3rd CANCELED | The doctors of Great River Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in conjunction with Patterson Dental are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, their families, our patients, and our communities. In light of changing circumstances with COVID-19 we are going to cancel the April 3rd continuing ed meeting. At this time, we are working on a reschedule date. We have high hopes of offering this course content sometime in June. More details to follow soon! We appreciate you understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns to Grace at email@example.com or 563.557.1440.
For questions about Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club or to become a member contact:
The Doctors at Great River Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Register or Pay for Your Study Club Membership
Enter your name below and click “Study Club Registration” to pay for your Study Club membership.